DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 1st February to 31st March 2023
Instructions on Abstract Submission
Before you start your registration, please take note of the following:
1. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
2. Abstracts should describe original work in the field of medical and health professions education.
3. Name(s) of author(s), institution(s), and country of author(s) should be stated clearly.
4. The abstract should not exceed 300 words excluding the title and author(s) details.
5. Certificate will only be issued to the registered presenting author. No changing of presenting author is allowed after the abstract is accepted.
6. Only one presenter (submitter) is allowed per abstract.
7. The submitter of the abstract is automatically assigned as the presenter (first author). Hence, do not submit on behalf of another presenter. Each presenting author is only allowed to submit and present not more than TWO abstracts.
8. Only officially registered presenters (confirmed upon receipt of registration form and full payment) may present their work during the Free or Short Communications sessions.
9. Abstracts which do not adhere to the above guidelines will not be considered.
10. Late submission from 31st March 2023 is possible but will not be considered for oral or prizes.
11. Please contact us if you encounter any difficulties.
12. Completed application must reach email@example.com by 31st March 2023
13. For those who wish to apply for a Travel Award, it can be found in the same abstract submission link at the top of this page. Only completed applications submitted by 31 March 2023 will be considered.